Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Where can you see rockets blast into space? Which is the driest place on Earth? Which is the world’s highest mountain? Find out the answers and many more facts in this amazing book about the planet we live on.
· Sapphire/Band 16 books offer longer reads to develop children's sustained engagement with texts and are more complex syntactically.
· A world map with all the places mentioned in the text highlighted on pages 54 and 55 helps children to recap the different places they’ve learnt about and where they all are in the world.
· Text type: An information book.
· The book is paired with The Golden Turlte and Other Tales, a selection of short stories from other cultures.
· Curriculum links: Geography: Passport to the world.
About the Author: Claire Llewellyn is a prize-winning author of nonfiction for young readers. In 1991 she was shortlisted for the prestigious TES Junior Information Book Award for MacDonald's Take One: Rubbish, and in 1992 she won that award for My First Book of Time. Since then she has written more than 20 children's books on a wide range of subjects.
Buchbeschreibung Selbstverlag, 1982. Auflage: 2.000, durchgehend mit s/w Abbildungen. Mwst.: 7%. Wir verschicken keine Bestellbestätigung, Versand wenn möglich am Tag des Bestelleingangs. Gewicht in Gramm: 300 Lexikon Oktav, 80 S. Deutschsprachige Ausgabe OBroschur. Guter Zustand. Artikel-Nr. 041550