Beispielbild für diese ISBN
Titel: Smart Guide to Managing Your Time
Verlag: Wiley, Somerset, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Einband: Trade Paperback
0471318868 1 Quality, Value, Experience. Media Shipped in New Boxes. Buchnummer des Verkäufers OCT59
Inhaltsangabe: An all-you-need-to-know introduction to time management--starting you on the Smart path to a well-balanced and fulfilling life
* Smart Advice on how a series of surprisingly simple lifestyle changes can truly liberate your overloaded daily schedule
* Smart Strategies for coping with information overload at work--how to negotiate and prioritize the overwhelming demands of nonstop meetings, correspondence, presentations, and deadlines
* Smart Tips on identifying and modifying your particular management style--maximizing strengths, minimizing short-comings, and ensuring lasting change
* Smart Information on using time-saving computer programs and daily planners to help clear a path through all the clutter
* Quick reading and easy referencing with a comprehensive index and loads of sidebars and tables
Rezension: The curse of the information age is dealing with everything that 20th-century technology throws at us--from the telephone and late-night news to e-mail and beeping PalmPilots. It's easy to feel like you're always behind and never have enough time. In Smart Guide to Managing Your Time, Lisa Rogak provides some useful and commonsense advice for dealing with this modern dilemma. With sections titled "Learning How to Say No," "It Doesn't Have to Be Perfect," "Clean Off Your Desk," and "Throw It Out," Rogak addresses many of the common traps that each of us falls into and offers sensible advice for organizing our lives both at work and home. --Harry C. Edwards
Dieser Anbieter akzeptiert die folgenden Zahlungsarten:
ZVAB Verkäufer seit 31. Dezember 1996
AbeBooks Mitglied seit 1996
Robinson Street Books, 184 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY 13904
Email: email@example.com Phone: 607-217-4328 Within USA: 800-
572-4416 Contact: Rhett Moran
All books are guaranteed to be as described. Books are returnable within 2
weeks. Please notify us before returning a book. All items are offered
to prior sale. ALL AUTOGRAPHS ARE GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC, and if found
otherwise, may be returned by original purchaser, for full refund without
time limit. We accept ALL MAJOR CRE...
Shipping: Media Mail Shipping: $4.49 first book, $1.00 each other. Priority
$7.50 first book $3.00 each other. Some books and sets added postage required.
Anbieterinformationen: Our offices and warehouse are located in Binghamton NY. All of our available books are on-line. We are not open to the public. Local buyers may make appointment to pick up items at our warehouse.