Foto des Verkäufers
English Text. London, Ed. A e C Black,1991; paperback, pp. 110, b/w ill., cm 12x20. Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: New Mermaids are modernized and fully-annotated editions of classic English plays. Each volume includes:
· The playtext, in modern spelling, edited to the highest bibliographical and textual standards
· Textual notes recording significant changes to the copytext and variant readings
· Glossing notes explaining obscure words and word-play
· Critical, contextual and staging notes
· Photographs of productions where applicable
· A full introduction which provides a critical account of the play, the staging conventions of the time and recent stage history; discusses authorship, date, sources and the text; and gives guidance for further reading.
Edited and updated by leading scholars and printed in a clear, easy-to-use format, New Mermaids offer invaluable guidance for actor, student, and theatre-goer alike.
About the Author: R. A. Foakes is Professor Emeritus at the Department of English at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Titel: The Revenger's Tragedy.
Buchbeschreibung A and C Black, London, 1991. Paperback. Buchzustand: Very Good. 2nd-revised edition. A and C Black 1991 (2nd-revised edition) ; Edited by Brian Gibbons, good to very good in paperback; B&W Illustrations; 109 pages. Artikel-Nr. 15998
Buchbeschreibung A&C Black, 2008. Taschenbuch. Buchzustand: Fine. New ed.. Leichte Gebrauchspuren--- 179 Gramm. Artikel-Nr. 104427