The Resume Kit
AbeBooks Mitglied seit 1996
Beispielbild für diese ISBN
AbeBooks Mitglied seit 1996
Titel: The Resume Kit
Über diesen Titel
Using a logical, easy to follow and step-by-step approach, this Second Edition gives you the necessary tools to construct the best possible resume to gain the competitive edge in acquiring the job you're after. It shows you how to prepare your resume so that it will serve as a road map, expertly leading the interviewer where you want him or her to go—through your background, in a logical concise manner that highlights your major accomplishments and key qualifications. This edition contains two new chapters on the linear resume, one which is favored by many outplacement firms.From the Back Cover:
OVER 600,000 BEATTY CAREER GUIDES SOLD
* Provides proven techniques for writing the perfect resume for your ideal job
* Covers all resume formats with over 80 sample resumes and cover letters
* Features sample electronic resumes and guidelines for posting your resume on the Internet
* Highlights the "top 20" Internet sites for posting your resume
America's #1 job expert gives you all the tools you need to craft the perfect resume and land your dream job
Your resume is the most important job-search tool you have for making yourself stand out from the crowd and getting your foot in the door of a potential employer. It's the very cornerstone of a successful job-hunting campaign. With clear instructions, expert advice, and numerous examples you can draw from, Richard Beatty's The Resume Kit will help you build a resume that works-a distinctive document that captures attention and gets you that interview!
One of North America's top job-search gurus, Beatty tells you how employers think, what they look for in a candidate, and how to mold your resume to let them know that you have what they want. In this fully updated Fourth Edition, he shares the latest techniques and thinking in resume writing for today's job market and computerized human resources departments. Inside, you'll find:
* An easy, step-by-step workbook approach that greatly simplifies resume writing
* The Twelve Myths of Resume Writing-and the real facts that can guide you
* New coverage of the "electronic resume," complete with instructions on the proper format for online databases
* Job-hunting techniques for the information age-including listings and descriptions of the "top 20" career sites on the Web
* More than 80 sample resumes and cover letters
* Valuable advice for those with special problems-unemployed, fired, too many jobs, etc.
* Detailed instructions for preparing the highly popular linear resume format
Packed with road-tested tips, easy-to-follow directions, and inside-the-industry expertise, The Resume Kit will do for you what it has done for thousands of other job seekers-guide you in creating a powerful resume that will drive potential employers to pick up the phone and call you.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Robinson Street Books, 184 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY 13904
Email: email@example.com Phone: 607-217-4328 Within USA: 800-
572-4416 Contact: Rhett Moran
All books are guaranteed to be as described. Books are returnable within 2
weeks. Please notify us before returning a book. All items are offered
to prior sale. ALL AUTOGRAPHS ARE GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC, and if found
otherwise, may be returned by original purchaser, for full refund without
time limit. We accept ALL MAJOR CRE...
Shipping: Media Mail Shipping: $4.49 first book, $1.00 each other. Priority
$7.50 first book $3.00 each other. Some books and sets added postage required.
akzeptiert von diesem Verkäufer
Money Order Bar PayPal