Product Development For The Service Sector: Lessons From Market Leaders
Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlichAlle Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
0738201057 Very good in very good dust jacket. Tips bumped. First edition * Quality, Value, Experience. For further information or scans please call or email. Buchnummer des Verkäufers WARE60KR2542
Über diesen Titel:
They delve into the three cornerstones of new product performance: Strategy, Resource Allocation and Idea-to-Launch Process and offer practices, processes and illustrations to ensure all are in excellent working order.
Ask anyone who works in the service industry and she/he will tell you that developing a new service is far more difficult than developing a tangible new product. Why is this? What makes developing a new offering in a service environment more challenging than developing a new product? Over the years, four main characteristics peculiar to services have been identified, and their impact on service development has been studied: Intangibility, Inseparability, Heterogeneity and Perishability.
In Product Development for the Service Sector, Cooper and Edgett apply their pioneering approaches to the unique issues, challenges and opportunities facing service companies. They tailor the world's most trusted and widely implemented development process, Stage-Gate®, to the dynamics of the service industry and offer numerous real company illustrations along the way.
- Understand why new service development is critical to the future viability of service companies
- Discover the critical drivers of successful service development
- Learn how to develop and launch winning new services
- Discover how to screen and pick the right projects
- Learn how to define, design and implement a new service development process.
- Service Innovation Benchmarking Research Study Results
- Best Practices in Service Development
- The Tangibility-Intangibility Spectrum
- How to conduct an effective Innovation Performance Evaluation
- A Guide to a World-Class New Service Development Process
- Tips and hints for making the development process work and avoiding common pitfalls
- A step-by-step guide for each stage and gate in the Idea-To-Launch Process
- Unique issues in the service industry that impact the Idea-To-Launch Process
- Portfolio management and how it interacts with your Idea-To-Launch Process.
- What is your organization's success rate at new service development?
- Are you reaching the market fast enough?
- For the amount of money you spend on new service development, are you getting the kind of results you expect?
- Do you feel that your competitors are better at new service development than you are?
- Do you believe that your organization could do a better job of approaching the entire process?
If the answers to these questions leave you with an uneasy feeling about how your company measures up, then you need to read this book. In Product Development for the Service Sector, Robert Cooper and Scott Edgett apply their pioneering approaches to product development to the issues, challenges, and opportunities facing service companies in today's turbulent and fickle marketplace. Featuring powerful diagnostic tools and showcasing best practices from market leaders around the world Product Development for the Service Sector will show you, step-by-step, how to achieve a disciplined service development process and gain a competitive edge.
Titel: Product Development For The Service Sector: ...
Verlag: Basic Books, US
Zustand: Very Good
Zustand des Schutzumschlags: Dust Jacket Included
Auflage: 1st Edition
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Money Order Bar PayPal
Robinson Street Books, IOBA
Binghamton, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 31. Dezember 1996
AbeBooks Mitglied seit 1996
Robinson Street Books, 184 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY 13904
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 607-217-4328 Within USA: 800-
572-4416 Contact: Rhett Moran
All books are guaranteed to be as described. Books are returnable within 2
weeks. Please notify us before returning a book. All items are offered
to prior sale. ALL AUTOGRAPHS ARE GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC, and if found
otherwise, may be returned by original purchaser, for full refund without
time limit. We accept ALL MAJOR CRE...
Shipping: Media Mail Shipping: $4.49 first book, $1.00 each other. Priority
$7.50 first book $3.00 each other. Some books and sets added postage required.
Anbieterinformationen: Our offices and warehouse are located in Binghamton NY. All of our available books are on-line. We are not open to the public. Local buyers may make appointment to pick up items at our warehouse.