Practical Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis (Java Edition)
Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlichAlle Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
Hardcover, without jacket. Java Edition. Superficial marks on boards. Edges and spine ends are slightly bumped. Contents are sound, clean, clear. BW. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 278448
Über diesen Titel:
Appropriate for introductory computer science and related courses in data structures and principles of algorithm analysis.
A practical text designed for the needs of undergraduate students.
In this eagerly anticipated revision, Clifford A. Shaffer provides a thorough and comprehensive treatment of fundamental data structures and the principles of algorithm analysis. The author focuses on teaching students and practitioners how to create efficient data structures and algorithms and to understand the principles required to select or design the data structure that will best solve the problem. The integrated treatment of algorithm analysis, file processing, and efficiency places this book in a class of its own.
- Algorithm analysis techniques are presented throughout the text. Analysis is closely tied to the needs of practicing programmers and students. It is not presented as theory for theory's sake.
- Coverage of basic file processing techniques as an integral component of efficient data structures and algorithm analysis.
- C++ is used as a tool to illustrate data structure concepts with clear, simple-to-understand examples. All programming examples are actual C++ code.
- This book presents each data structure and algorithm as having costs and benefits, and provides the reader with a thorough understanding of how to assess the costs and benefits, including space comparisons for data structures, space/time trade-offs, and special-purpose uses of data structures or algorithms.
New to this Edition:
- Completely rewritten coding examples that are clear and illustrative. Extensive use of object-oriented programming techniques.
- Expanded coverage of recursion, Dictionary ADT, balanced tress, and buffer pools.
- More emphasis on techniques for object-oriented program design.
- More exercises and examples. Close to 350 problems and projects.
Titel: Practical Introduction to Data Structures ...
Verlag: Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, U.S.A.
Zustand: Very Good
Zustand des Schutzumschlags: No Dust Jacket
Art des Buches: Used
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
PayPal Bankwechsel Banküberweisung
PsychoBabel & Skoob Books
Didcot, OXON, Vereinigtes Königreich
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 6. Oktober 2003
To pay by PayPal, just paste this link into your browser: paypal.me/PsychoBabelSkoob PsychoBabel Books in Oxfordshire and Skoob Books in London (Russell Square Tube) are solely owned by Chris Edwards, 56b Jubilee Avenue, Milton Park, Abingdon Oxfordshire. OX14 4RX. Prompt dispatch on clearance of payment. If any doubt about condition of book in addition to that described please e-mail or call. PsychoBabel & Skoob Books 56b Jubilee Avenue, Milton Park Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 4RX Telephone 0123...[Mehr Information]
We post every weekday! All shipping quotes are based on fast efficient service with the best possible packaging.
Standard charge is based on average weight of books - about 0.9Kg. Heavy items (over 1.5Kg) may require extra postage depending on destination. We'll e-mail you if necessary.
Anbieterinformationen: To pay by PayPal, just paste this link into your browser: paypal.me/PsychoBabelSkoob PsychoBabel Books in Oxfordshire and Skoob Books in London (Russell Square Tube)are run and owned by Chris Edwards operating as a sole trader. We have bought all our books and take great care with the storage and listing of each one. As well as over 107,000 listings we have nearly 100,000 in our London shop and probably five times as many awaiting attention in the warehouse. We have been selling with a five-star rating continuously sine 2003 on AbeBooks. PsychoBabel and Skoob buy from private individuals and prestigious libraries. We are NOT 'barcoders' but dedicated book lovers, offering an excellent service. We enjoy receiving phone calls and we handle each order individually. We dispatch our orders daily and accommodate customers all over the world. Our wonderful packaging is not charged for. Please email or call with any queries or requests for photos.