Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind
Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlichAlle Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
0446308005 Very good. Clean text. Email for further information. Quality, Value, Experience. Media Shipped in New Boxes. For further information or scans please call or email. Buchnummer des Verkäufers GRAYXPB183811981
Über diesen Titel:
"One of the most important communication books I've ever read. I highly recommend it!"
Spencer Johnson, author of Who Moved My Cheese? and co-author of The One Minute Manager
"...Ries and Trout taught me everything I know about branding, marketing, and product management. When I had the idea of creating a very large thematic community on the Web, I first thought of Positioning...."
David Bohnett, Chairman and Founder of GeoCities
The first book to deal with the problems of communicating to a skeptical, media-blitzed public, Positioning describes a revolutionary approach to creating a "position" in a prospective customer's mind-one that reflects a company's own strengths and weaknesses as well as those of its competitors. Writing in their trademark witty, fast-paced style, advertising gurus Ries and Trout explain how to:
- Make and position an industry leader so that its name and message wheedles its way into the collective subconscious of your market-and stays there
- Position a follower so that it can occupy a niche not claimed by the leader
- Avoid letting a second product ride on the coattails of an established one.
Positioning also shows you how to:
- Use leading ad agency techniques to capture the biggest market share and become a household name
- Build your strategy around your competition's weaknesses
- Reposition a strong competitor and create a weak spot
- Use your present position to its best advantage
- Choose the best name for your product
- Determine when-and why-less is more
- Analyze recent trends that affect your positioning.
Ries and Trout provide many valuable case histories and penetrating analyses of some of the most phenomenal successes and failures in advertising history. Revised to reflect significant developments in the five years since its original publication, Positioning is required reading for anyone in business today.
Titel: Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind
Verlag: Not Avail
Einband: Mass Market Paperback
Zustand: Very Good
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Money Order Bar PayPal
Robinson Street Books, IOBA
Binghamton, NY, USA
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 31. Dezember 1996
AbeBooks Mitglied seit 1996
Robinson Street Books, 184 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY 13904
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 607-217-4328 Within USA: 800-
572-4416 Contact: Rhett Moran
All books are guaranteed to be as described. Books are returnable within 2
weeks. Please notify us before returning a book. All items are offered
to prior sale. ALL AUTOGRAPHS ARE GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC, and if found
otherwise, may be returned by original purchaser, for full refund without
time limit. We accept ALL MAJOR CRE...
Shipping: Media Mail Shipping: $4.49 first book, $1.00 each other. Priority
$7.50 first book $3.00 each other. Some books and sets added postage required.
Anbieterinformationen: Our offices and warehouse are located in Binghamton NY. All of our available books are on-line. We are not open to the public. Local buyers may make appointment to pick up items at our warehouse.