Performance enhancements in a frequency hopping GSM network.
Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlichAlle Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
Boston & Dordrecht : Kluwer Academic Publishers, cop. 2000. Hardback. As new. XIV, 333 p. : ill. ; 25 cm. Met index, lit. opg. Condition : very good. ISBN 0792378199[KEYWORDS: SCIENCE. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 213623
Über diesen Titel:
Performance Enhancements in a Frequency Hopping GSM Network covers FH and some of the additional features in detail. It begins with an in-depth description of the basic concept of FH on link level as well as on system level. Different methods have been used for analysis, such as link level simulations, network level simulations and classic tele-traffic theory.
Special features of Performance Enhancements in a Frequency Hopping GSM Network:
- Combines the practical experiences of operator and vendor with more theoretical research methods. An in-depth treatment of prevailing problems in GSM networks;
- Presentation of a new method, computer-aided network design (CAND), which has been developed to analyse the complex network structures of a GSM network. CAND provides the possibility for more realistic performance evaluations than conventional methods;
- Provides GSM-specific analysis of functionality improvements in power control, discontinuous transmission, and several handover algorithms;
- Explanation of the quality and capacity gains of features like the combination of FH and reuse partitioning, referred to as intelligent frequency hopping;
- A frequency planning method for FH GSM networks is presented. This method exploits the benefits from FH directly in the allocation process, increasing the overall frequency plan.
Titel: Performance enhancements in a frequency ...
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Vorauskasse PayPal Rechnung Banküberweisung
Kloof Booksellers & Scientia Verlag
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 7. Oktober 1999
Condition of the books is VG or better, unless otherwise stated. Returns allowed within 8 days after reception of the book (after prior notification).
Books are subject to prior sale. Orders usually ship within 2-3 business days. Shipping of books outside the EU, or to commercial and institional addresses is at buyers risk. Airmail & insurance rates on request. No discounts possible on orders through Abebooks. The displayed shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. All disputes...
Orders usually ship within 2-3 business days. Shipping of books outside the EU, or to commercial and institional addresses is at buyers risk. Airmail & insurance rates on request. The displayed shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Anbieterinformationen: In business since 1923 we are specialized in law, philosophy and other scholarly books from the 16th - 20th century. We also carry a general stock and we have permanently in stock ca. 60.000 titles. Visit only by appointment. Member of ILAB and the NVVA, the Dutch Antiquarian Booksellers Association.