Nursing Case Management: From Essentials to Advanced Practice Applications, 4e (Nursing Case Management: From Essentials to Adv Prac App (Co)
Bei weiteren Verkäufern erhältlichAlle Exemplare dieses Buches anzeigen
The Book Is In Very Good Condition . With No Gift Inscription Or Remarks Inside. 620 Pages With The Index. 4Th EditionWe ship from the USA and Canada. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 036838
Über diesen Titel:
- Includes numerous proven case management models currently being used in institutions across the country
- Organized to take the nursing case manager on a journey from the historical development of nursing case management to the successful implementation of a case management program
- Offers detailed guidance for planning, implementing, and evaluating a case management program
- Outlines the planning process with information on key topics such as analysis of the organization, the role of the organization's members, selection criteria for new case managers, case management education, credentialing, and partnerships
- Features guidelines for implementing a case management program with information on ethical issues, technology, compliance, and regulatory issues
- Addresses the evaluation component of developing and implementing a case management program by presenting information on outcomes, research, documentation, continuous quality improvement, measuring cost effectiveness, care continuum, and evidence-based practice
- Presents acute care and community based models of case management
- Highlights the evolution of collaborative models of case management, addressing key elements of joint decision-making, shared accountability, and interdisciplinary systems of care
- Addresses health care delivery through case management and public policy by presenting current legislative issues and their affect on both health care reimbursement and the application of care at the patient level
- Presents the insights, experiences, and advice of nursing administrators who have researched and successfully implemented nursing case management programs in various facilities
- A new chapter, Telehealth Applications for Case Management, introduces the concept of telehealth; provides examples of telehealth usage in women's health, chronic disease management, and mental health; and summarizes the evidence that supports telehealth and identifies existing issues and challenges.
- Case Management: Life at the Intersection of Margin and Mission, is a new chapter that highlights strategies case managers and others can use to optimize their organizations' financial outcomes while simultaneously improving clinical outcomes for their patients. It emphasizes the work of case managers in the financial arena of health care, including revenue cycle management.
- A new chapter, Maximizing Reimbursement through Accurate Documentation and Coding, provides tips and strategies on maximizing reimbursement by designing and implementing programs focused on improving the physician's documentation.
- Effective Management Tools for Case Management Leaders: Strategy Maps and Balanced Scorecards, A Case Study is a new chapter that discusses strategy maps and balanced scorecards and their role in transforming an organization's mission and strategy into a management system and a comprehensive set of performance measures.
- Features updated information on HIPPA regulation (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), patient safety and confidentiality issues, case management for Medicare patients, Medicare legislation, and utilization management.
Über den Autor: Elaine Cohen, RN, EdD, Director of Case Management University Hospital, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO;
Toni Cesta, PhD, RN, Director of Case Management St. Vincents Hospital and Medical Center, New York, NY
Titel: Nursing Case Management: From Essentials to ...
Zustand: Very Good
Auflage: 4th Edition.
Zahlungsarten, die dieser Verkäufer akzeptiert
Toronto, ON, Kanada
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit 4. Mai 1999
All prices in US Dollars, payable by international Money Order or Credit cards accepted through ABEBOOKS e-commerce, We can accept credit cards directly via Paypal at www.paypal.com --
All sales are on first come first served basis with confirmation.
Books will be held for 2 weeks(7 days) pending receipt of payment.
Shipping: $5.50 for 1st book.
$ 2.50 dollars for each additional book ordered on the same order within
North America. Outside North America they will be shipped at cost of at least $...
The books are shipped from the US and Canada. US address orders are shipped from the USA. Canadian orders are shipped from Canada.Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or over sized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Anbieterinformationen: Internet based used, old and rare book store. Selling books in the internet since 1998.