Titel: Letitia Baldrige's Complete Guide to ...
Zustand: Very Good
Zustand des Schutzumschlags: Dust Jacket Included
Über diesen Titel
After sixteen printings in its first edition and two in this updated version, this bestseller remains America's most complete guide to the hidden asset that isn't taught in business schools -- the personal behavior that can make you or break you in today's competitive workplace. Letitia Baldrige takes the reader from the first interview and first day at work through all the complex knowledge we need to maneuver through the ranks and rise to the top.
WHAT THIS BOOK REVEALS:
* The ten major problems at work that never existed before, but which everyone from trainee to CEO must learn to handle today
* The twenty-four hallmarks of those who "work smart" today
* Which behaviors accepted a short time ago may spell disaster today
* The new codes concerning dress...language...socializing with colleagues...behavior when traveling and at conferences or meetings
* What degree of informality is acceptable today -- and with whom
* What you must know about the new manners relating to diversity...plurality...family values...sexual freedom...and substance abuse problems...about hiring and firing...and much more
* A total update on today's business entertaining, from lunch with a guest at your desk to planning parties for thousands
* Running meetings, from interoffice to international
* Corresponding in every form, from traditional to high-tech electronics...forms of address...Plus the hidden rituals of business life that a polished professional on the rise must learn to handle with poise and confidence
As life at work becomes increasingly pressured, everyone needs to know more about improving interpersonal relations. You'll learn exactly what to do, what to say, and how best to present yourself, from this extraordinary guide. Plus -- it's good reading!About the Author:
Letitia Baldrige's books on manners have sold over two million copies; her previous guide to executive manners sold over half a million copies worldwide and has had sixteen printings. This is her thirteenth book. In her diplomatic career she served in the American embassies in Paris and Rome; in the White House she was Jacqueline Kennedy's chief of staff. She has served as a marketing consultant to many major international corporations and holds three corporate directorships. She produces management training seminars on business behavior for major American companies and professional institutions and writes a weekly syndicated newspaper column and a monthly national magazine column. She is a regular on major network TV programs. Letitia Baldrige and her family live in Washington, D.C.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Robinson Street Books, 184 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY 13904
Email: email@example.com Phone: 607-217-4328 Within USA: 800-
572-4416 Contact: Rhett Moran
All books are guaranteed to be as described. Books are returnable within 2
weeks. Please notify us before returning a book. All items are offered
to prior sale. ALL AUTOGRAPHS ARE GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC, and if found
otherwise, may be returned by original purchaser, for full refund without
time limit. We accept ALL MAJOR CRE...
Shipping: Media Mail Shipping: $4.49 first book, $1.00 each other. Priority
$7.50 first book $3.00 each other. Some books and sets added postage required.
akzeptiert von diesem Verkäufer
Money Order Bar PayPal