Leider ist dieses Exemplar nicht mehr verfügbar. Wir haben Ihnen weitere Exemplare dieses Titels unten aufgelistet.
Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Über diesen Titel:
Effective communication with clients, families, and professional colleagues starts here! With Interpersonal Relationships: Professional Communication Skills for Nurses, 7th Edition, you'll see how good communication skills can lead to achieving treatment goals in health care. Clear guidelines show how you can enhance the nurse-client relationship through proven communication strategies as well as principles drawn from nursing, psychology, and related theoretical frameworks. And you'll see how to apply theory to real-life practice with case studies, interactive exercises, and evidence-based practice studies. A two-time winner of the AJN Book of the Year award, this book is updated to emphasize interdisciplinary communication and QSEN competencies. From expert nursing educators Elizabeth Arnold and Kathleen Underman Boggs, this comprehensive, market-leading text is unmatched for helping nurses develop effective communication skills!
- Interactive exercises offer the opportunity to practice, observe, and critically evaluate your professional communication skills in a safe learning environment.
- Practical guidelines describe how to modify communications strategies for various populations and situations including children, the elderly, end of life, clients with special needs, health teaching, stress, crisis, and professional colleagues.
- Case examples help you develop empathy for clients' perspectives and needs.
- Nursing, behavioral, developmental, family, and communication theories provide an essential foundation and a theoretical perspective for effective communication.
- Learning objectives, chapter overviews, and a detailed glossary focus your study and help you absorb and retain key content.
- Discussion of spirituality and end-of-life needs focuses on trust, empathy, and the nurse-client relationship - all central components of holistic nursing identified by The Joint Commission as priorities for patient care.
- A logical format presents basic concepts first, followed by applications with emphasis on assessment, providing a sound framework as you prepare for nurse-client interactions.
- An emphasis on The Joint Commission National Patient Safety Goals improves communication with caregiver guidelines such as verbal order read-back and standardized hand-off communication.
- NEW! A greater emphasis on communication, interdisciplinary theory, and interprofessionalism includes a focus on the nursing paradigm, nursing discipline, and ways of knowing - important concepts that support interpersonal relationships in nursing.
- NEW! A focus on QSEN competencies reflects current thinking on technology, safety, and evidence-based practice, especially as they relate to communication in nursing.
- NEW! Discussion questions at the end of each chapter encourage critical thinking.
- NEW! Clarity and Safety in Communication chapter addresses topics such as huddles, rounds, handoffs, SBAR, and other forms of communication in health care.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.