Leider ist dieses Exemplar nicht mehr verfügbar. Wir haben Ihnen weitere Exemplare dieses Titels unten aufgelistet.
Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Über diesen Titel:
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure
With its mix of bustling cities like Barcelona, inviting beaches and Moorish architecture, Spain enchants at every corner. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Spain, a concise, full-color guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the country has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide Spain:
About Insight Guides
- Where To Go details all the key sights on a tour of the country, from the Modernist architecture in youthful Barcelona to the Moorish cities of Granada and Cordoba, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the impressive fortress of the Alhambra, Barcelona’s unfinished Sagrada Familia and Madrid’s Prado Museum, one of the best art collections in the world.
- A Perfect Tour of Spain provides an itinerary for a week in the country.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from where to find the best beaches and golf courses to the best places to flamenco the night away.
- Essential information on the history and culture of the country.
- Eating Out covers Spain’s evolving cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A–Z of all the practical information you’ll need.
: Insight Guides has over 40 years’ experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers’ needs. Insight Guides’ unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.‘Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.’
- Wanderlust Magazine
In 2014, Spain broke yet another tourism record, welcoming close to 65 million foreign tourists. The number of international visitors to Spain rose by 7 percent, the highest increase in 14 years. (Source: El País). Insight Pocket Guide Spain is a brand new title and the perfect compact companion on a visit.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.