Leider ist dieses Exemplar nicht mehr verfügbar. Wir haben Ihnen weitere Exemplare dieses Titels unten aufgelistet.
Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Über diesen Titel:
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure
A rich and varied country, Scotland offers everything from historical sights and world-class museums and galleries to some of the most beautiful scenery in Britain. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Scotland, a concise, full-color guide to this fascinating country that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that Scotland has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide Scotland:
About Insight Guides
- Where To Go details the country’s key sights, from the cosmopolitan cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow to the rugged Highlands and the Inner Hebrides, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including Edinburgh Castle, Glasgow’s Burrell Collection, Urquhart Castle and Loch Lomond.
- A Perfect Day in Edinburgh provides an itinerary for one day in the capital city.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from the Edinburgh Festival Fringe to the Highland Games and salmon fishing to hiking in the Highlands.
- Essential information on Scotland’s rich cultural heritage, including a brief history of Scotland.
- Eating Out covers the country’s traditional cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A–Z of all the practical information you’ll need.
: Insight Guides has over 40 years’ experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers’ needs. Insight Guides’ unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.‘Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.’
- Wanderlust Magazine
· Visitors from the USA have consistently been among the top three nationalities visiting Scotland during the last ten years, along with Germany and France (source: Office for National Statistics). Insight Pocket Guide Scotland is a brand new title and the perfect compact companion on a visit.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.