Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Master Oracle Fusion General Ledger and Fusion Financials Accounting Hub
Maintain a centralized, highly automated financial processing platform across your organization using Oracle Fusion Applications General Ledger and Financial Accounting Hub. This hands-on Oracle Press guide thoroughly explains the deployment process and illustrates every technique through a start-to-finish case study. Find out how to plan and carry out an end-to-end implementation, integrate data from disparate sources, build budgets and journals, handle ledger and subledger accounting, and distribute mission-critical information through reports and dashboards. Implementing Oracle Fusion Applications General Ledger & Financials Accounting Hub offers complete coverage of security, auditing, and consolidation.
· Explore the capabilities of Oracle Fusion Applications General Ledger and Financials Accounting Hub
· Configure, perform, and track a new implementation
· Construct enterprise and financials reporting structures
· Work with currencies, calendars, budgets, ledgers, and journals
· Secure your system through authentication and authorization
· Meet your enterprise’s consolidation and elimination requirements
· Transform and load data from external applications
· Handle General Ledger revaluation, allocation, and period close
· Build feature-rich financial reports and analysis dashboards
About the Author:
Anil Passi, Oracle ACE, has worked with Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Identity Access Management, OFSAA, and Hyperion. He has worked as a solution architect and technical consultant with various financial services firms in Europe. Anil is a popular speaker for Oracle user group events and is a coauthor of Oracle Fusion Applications Development and Extensibility Handbook.
Nivas Ramanathan is an independent Oracle Consultant specializing in the implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite & Oracle Fusion Applications. He has been involved in many challenging Finance Transformation projects in EMEA, APAC and North America region and has worked with Oracle technology for the past 13 years.
Vladimir Ajvaz is an Oracle expert and has been working with the Oracle E-Business Suite and, more recently, Oracle Fusion Applications for the past 15+ years. He is a coauthor of Oracle Fusion Applications Development and Extensibility Handbook.
Buchbeschreibung Mcgraw-Hill Education - Europe Feb 2016, 2016. Taschenbuch. Buchzustand: Neu. Neuware - Master 512 pp. Englisch. Artikel-Nr. 9780071846622