Beispielbild für diese ISBN
Titel: Great American Sports and Adventure ...
Zustand: Very Good
0679030263 Vintage travel guide, 1996. Very good. Quality, Value, Experience. Buchnummer des Verkäufers BING81410819
Inhaltsangabe: · America's most authoritative guide to American sports and adventure vacations, with everything you need to know to choose the best trips and programs for you.
· Expert advice on how to choose the right trip or school and what makes some better than others.
· Detailed reviews of 500 perennially popular programs, from bicycle trips through Vermont farmland to golf school in Pebble Beach.
· Profiles of the major organizations offering trips in each field, including Outward Bound and the Sierra Club.
· Covers baseball and basketball fantasy camps, bicycling, canoeing and kayaking in flat water and whitewater, caving, climbing and mountaineering, covered wagon trains, cross-country skiing, dogsledding, fishing camps and fly-fishing schools, golf schools, hang gliding, hiking and backpacking, horse packing and trail riding, mountain biking, race car driving courses, river rafting, sailing schools, scuba diving, sea kayaking, ski schools, skydiving, snowmobiling, surfing schools, tennis camps, van and 4-wheel-drive tours, wilderness and survival schools, windsurfing schools, working farms, ranches, and cattle drives.
· Information on where you'll sleep and what you'll eat, from pasta with freeze-dried sauce on a winter camping trip to poached salmon with sorrel sauce at a country inn.
· Tips on when to go--when the foliage is most splendid, the white water most thrilling, the woods least buggy, and more.
· How much it costs and what you get for your money.
· Where to turn for more information.
· A directory of programs by state.
Dieser Anbieter akzeptiert die folgenden Zahlungsarten:
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit: 31. Dezember 1996
AbeBooks Mitglied seit 1996
Robinson Street Books, 184 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY 13904
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 607-217-4328 Within USA: 800-
572-4416 Contact: Rhett Moran
All books are guaranteed to be as described. Books are returnable within 2
weeks. Please notify us before returning a book. All items are offered
to prior sale. ALL AUTOGRAPHS ARE GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC, and if found
otherwise, may be returned by original purchaser, for full refund without
time limit. We accept ALL MAJOR CRE...
Shipping: Media Mail Shipping: $4.49 first book, $1.00 each other. Priority
$7.50 first book $3.00 each other. Some books and sets added postage required.
Anbieterinformationen: Our offices and warehouse are located in Binghamton NY. All of our available books are on-line. We are not open to the public. Local buyers may make appointment to pick up items at our warehouse.