Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: A New York Times Best Seller!
This favorite guide to quick and easy-to-prepare slowcooker food has sold more than 1.2 million copies. It is now available in a Revised and Updated edition! It is possible to have it all: food from your slow cooker that is scrumptious and low-fat, and convenient to make. Here are 600 recipes that are mouth-watering but guilt free. Now you can choose healthy, light dishes, fix them quickly, and then forget about them until mealtime. With each recipe in Fix-It and Forget-It Lightly, Revised and Updated, comes an analysis of its calories, fats, and carbs, as well as what it contributes to your daily vitamins and nutrients. You can feast healthfully with a minimum of time and fuss. Your family and friends your waistline and your heart will thank you. We've added some enhancements to the original Fix-It and Forget-It Lightly cookbook, being careful not to ruin what you've loved about it:
1. Brand New: 100 new recipes for slow cookers, each with nutritional analysis.
2. Brand New: "Prep Time and "Cooking Time" are included for each recipe.
3. Brand New: 4 pages of basic and very helpful "Extra Information": "Substitute Ingredients for When You're in a Pinch" "Equivalent Measurements" "Kitchen Tools and Equipment You May Have Overlooked" "Assumptions about Ingredients in Fix-It and Forget-It Lightly, Revised and Updated."
4. Brand New: 1 page of "Tips for Using Your Slow Cooker: A Friendly, Year-Round Appliance."
5. Brand New: A second color a spring green for recipe titles, contributors' names and addresses, the words "Tip" and "Variation," and the numbered instruction steps.
6. Brand New: The drawings on the opening pages of chapters and the spot illustrations throughout.
7. Brand New: 1 page of tip-in color, right inside the front cover.
8. Revised: An improved Index!
9. Revised: A personal Introduction to the book by author Phyllis Pellman Good.
10. Revised: Good's personal comments and voice throughout the recipes.
Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We’ve been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While not every title we publish becomes a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.
From the Back Cover:
By New York Times bestselling author Phyllis Pellman Good
This volume in the best-selling Fix-It and Forget-It tradition gives you more than 500 new and revised recipes that are mouth-watering but guilt-free. Now you can choose healthy, light dishes, fix them quickly, and then forget about them until mealtime.
With each recipe in Fix-It and Forget-It Lightly comes an analysis of its calories, fats, and carbs, as well as what it contributes to your daily vitamins and nutrients.
ZVAB ist ein Internet-Marktplatz für neue, gebrauchte, antiquarische und vergriffene Bücher. Bei uns finden Sie Tausende professioneller Buchhändler weltweit und Millionen Bücher. Einkaufen beim ZVAB ist einfach und zu 100% sicher — Suchen Sie nach Ihrem Buch, erwerben Sie es über unsere sichere Kaufabwicklung und erhalten Sie ihr Buch direkt vom Händler.
Von seltenen Erstausgaben bis hin zu begehrten signierten Ausgaben – beim ZVAB finden Sie eine große Anzahl seltener, wertvoller Bücher und Sammlerstücke.
Erstausgaben sind besondere Bücher, die den ersten Abdruck des Textes in seiner ursprünglichen Form darstellen. Hier finden sie Erstausgaben von damals bis heute.
Ob Bestseller oder Klassiker, das ZVAB bietet Ihnen eine breite Auswahl an gebrauchten Büchern: Stöbern Sie in unseren Rubriken und entdecken Sie ein Buch-Schnäppchen.