Titel: Family Adventures: More Than 500 Great Trips...
Verlag: Fodor's, US
Zustand: Very Good
Über diesen Titel
· The first complete guide to family adventure travel in the United States and Canada, for families with kids of all ages. With loads of useful features:
· Descriptions of 500 trips, ranging from llama-trekking in Oregon and bicycling along the Maine coast to houseboating on the Erie Canal or the mighty Mississippi.
· Each of 23 chapters devoted to a different adventure activity, including archaeology, biking, canoeing, cattle drives, covered wagon trips, cross-country skiing, dogsledding, dude-ranching, fishing, hiking and backpacking, horse packing, houseboating, kayaking, Native American experiences, panning for gold, rafting, rock climbing, RV-ing, sailing, snorkeling and diving, trekking with animals, and wildlife encounters.
· Icons showing the youngest age each outfitter accepts.
· Lists of sports, activities, and outfitters by state.
· Written by Family Life travel editor Christine Loomis, former travel editor of Parents; she has three children and lives in Boulder, Colorado.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Robinson Street Books, 184 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY 13904
Email: email@example.com Phone: 607-217-4328 Within USA: 800-
572-4416 Contact: Rhett Moran
All books are guaranteed to be as described. Books are returnable within 2
weeks. Please notify us before returning a book. All items are offered
to prior sale. ALL AUTOGRAPHS ARE GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC, and if found
otherwise, may be returned by original purchaser, for full refund without
time limit. We accept ALL MAJOR CRE...
Shipping: Media Mail Shipping: $4.49 first book, $1.00 each other. Priority
$7.50 first book $3.00 each other. Some books and sets added postage required.
akzeptiert von diesem Verkäufer
Money Order Bar PayPal