Buchnummer des Verkäufers
Inhaltsangabe: Every year, over 60,000 commercial roles for all ages, physical types, and ethnic backgrounds are cast by ad agencies, producers, directors, and casting directors across the country. Breaking Into Commercials will show you what it takes to get one of those roles and give you an edge over the competition.
This essential guide provides untapped opportunities in regional markets and abroad, and shares valuable insights into developing a competitive edge."
In Breaking Into Commercials, you’ll discover how to
• Get the best head shots
• Create a résumé and cover letter that opens doors
• Fine-tune your craft to develop a competitive edge
• Find a good agent
• Give an audition that will result in more callbacks and jobs
• Prepare for a commercial shoot
• Make the most of working in regional markets
• Move from regional to major markets
• Break into voice-over work
• Cross over from modeling to commercials
• Launch your child’s commercial career.
A glossary of industry terms and an appendix of regional and national resources rounds out this comprehensive text on breaking into the lucrative field of acting in commercials.
Über den Autor: Terry Berland is an award-winning casting director and the former head of casting for the third largest ad agency in the world, BBDO in New York. She now heads her own casting company and teaches Acting in Television Commercials workshops throughout the country. Deborah Ouellette is an award-winning entertainment-industry photographer and writer who often serves as a judge and guest speaker at regional and national modeling competitions.
Buchbeschreibung Silman-James Press, 2006. Paperback. Buchzustand: Fine. Zustand des Schutzumschlags: No Dust Jacket. 8.90 X 5.90 X 0.70 inches. Artikel-Nr. 44242