"Some people seem to be able to talk anybody into anything! Do they simply possess a natural talent that the rest of us can never hope to imitate?
This refreshing books says ""No!"" and provides readers with a unique, proven, step-by-step analytical thinking process that anyone can use to analyze, organize, and present information in a persuasive way.
The Anatomy of Persuasion literally dissects each step in the persuasion process. Readers will turn their great ideas into tangible realities as they learn how to:
* apply the two major principles of communication
* perceive the needs of others
* present the features and benefits of their idea
* understand the subconscious decisions people often make
* create a logical, error-free proposal (oral or written) that will win the day."
Each step in the process of persuasion is explored in this book, and readers are shown how to convince others to see things their way and act on it, benefitting all levels of business. Oral and written forms of persuasion are covered and insight is offered into subconscious decision making.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.