Beispielbild für diese ISBN
Titel: Africa South of the Sahara, 2005 (Regional ...
Verlag: Europa Publications Ltd, London, United Kingdom
Zustand: Very Good
Zustand des Schutzumschlags: No dust jacket
Art des Buches: Ex-Library
Minor creasing to half-title page and top corner of last page, text clean and tight. Thirty Fourth Edition. Ex-library. No jacket. Buchnummer des Verkäufers 084662
Inhaltsangabe: Thoroughly revised and updated analytical articles written by acknowledged experts covering the issues affecting the area as a whole.
* Over 1,400 pages of economic and demographic statistics, wide-ranging directory material and authoritative articles
* Contributions from over 50 leading experts on African affairs
* Incisive analysis of the latest available information.
* Thoroughly revised and updated analytical articles written by acknowledged experts covering the issues affecting the area as a whole: Reforming Africa: Continuities and Changes; Economic Trends in Africa South of the Sahara 2003; Health and Medical Issues in Sub-Saharan Africa; The Privatization of Security in Sub-Saharan Africa and European Colonial Rule in Africa
* A political map of contemporary Africa and a chronological list of the dates of independence of African countries.
Individual chapters on every country incorporating:
* An introductory survey, containing essays on the physical and social geography, recent history and economy of each country
* An extensive statistical survey of economic indicators, which include area and population, health and welfare, agriculture, forestry, fishing, mining, industry, finance, trade, transport, tourism, media and education
* A full directory containing names, addresses and contact numbers for key areas such as the government, political organizations, diplomatic representation, the judiciary, religion, the media, finance, trade and industry, tourism, defence and education
* A useful bibliography, providing sources for further research.
* Detailed information on the following: regional organizations; major commodities; calendars, time reckoning, and weights and measures; research institutes concerned with Africa and a select periodicals bibliography.
Dieser Anbieter akzeptiert die folgenden Zahlungsarten:
AbeBooks Verkäufer seit: 6. Oktober 2003
To pay by PayPal, just paste this link into your browser: paypal.me/PsychoBabelSkoob PsychoBabel Books in Oxfordshire and Skoob Books in London (Russell Square Tube) are solely owned by Chris Edwards, 56b Jubilee Avenue, Milton Park, Abingdon Oxfordshire. OX14 4RX. Prompt dispatch on clearance of payment. If any doubt about condition of book in addition to that described please e-mail or call. PsychoBabel & Skoob Books 56b Jubilee Avenue, Milton Park Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 4RX Telephone 0123...[Mehr Information]
We post every weekday! All shipping quotes are based on fast efficient service with the best possible packaging.
Standard charge is based on average weight of books - about 0.9Kg. Heavy items (over 1.5Kg) may require extra postage depending on destination. We'll e-mail you if necessary.
Anbieterinformationen: To pay by PayPal, just paste this link into your browser: paypal.me/PsychoBabelSkoob PsychoBabel Books in Oxfordshire and Skoob Books in London (Russell Square Tube)are run and owned by Chris Edwards operating as a sole trader. We have bought all our books and take great care with the storage and listing of each one. As well as over 107,000 listings we have nearly 100,000 in our London shop and probably five times as many awaiting attention in the warehouse. We have been selling with a five-star rating continuously sine 2003 on AbeBooks. PsychoBabel and Skoob buy from private individuals and prestigious libraries. We are NOT 'barcoders' but dedicated book lovers, offering an excellent service. We enjoy receiving phone calls and we handle each order individually. We dispatch our orders daily and accommodate customers all over the world. Our wonderful packaging is not charged for. Please email or call with any queries or requests for photos.