The Core Topic Guide is a four book series designed to provide intermediate to advanced English language learners with essential background knowledge for all major topics appearing on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) iBT Test, a requirement for non-native speakers seeking admission to colleges and universities where instruction is in English. Social Sciences is the second volume and this book provides a selection of readings consisting of 60 passages total accompanied by questions on content, structure, and vocabulary at the end of each passage. Reading passages cover core areas such as Basic Economics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology and Communications. An answer key provides detailed explanations of the correct responses.
This Book features:
- Thorough comprehension questions
- Highlighted important vocabulary in each passage
- Detailed footnotes and explanations for necessary information and idiomatic expressions
- Detailed model answers provided in the answer key section
- Detailed index of various important topics
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
LinguaForum is a publisher that specializes in TOEFL prep and EFL Books. LinguaForum has published more than 100 English as a Foreign Language and TOEFL books.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.