High Performance Trading provides proven practical techniques and strategies to help traders of all abilities, experience levels and styles to enhance their trading performance and psychology.
Based on practical coaching and training interventions, personal experiences, the latest research and feedback, and advice from leading traders, trading coaches and trading psychologists, this book offers something for everyone who wants to become a better trader.
- Discover how to avoid the common pitfalls of trading and how to take the practical steps that can set you up for trading success.
- Strengthen your trading discipline as you discover the art of flawless execution.
- Develop and hone your mental edge through learning to think like a successful trader.
- Programme yourself for trading success with powerful mental conditioning techniques.
- Develop unshakeable focus and concentration and learn how to get into the trading zone.
- Understand how to achieve and sustain a core of trading confidence.
- Learn how to utilise simple techniques to manage your emotional states.
- Build resilience to cope with trading stresses, and pressures and manage losses, setbacks and errors.
- Move towards greater consistency and success in your trading performance.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Steve Ward has over twenty years of teaching, training and coaching experience having started out working in sports and performance psychology with elite athletes and teams in over 30 different sports and with high performers in the corporate sector. Since 2005 he has focussed on working with traders, and has worked across the globe with traders, trading desks and fund managers from top 10 investment banks, hedge funds, global energy companies, asset management funds, leading proprietary trading groups and with independent retail traders. Steve is the author of 'High Performance Trading : 35 Practical Strategies To Enhance Your Trading Psychology and Performance' was the consultant trading performance coach to BBC TV's 'Million Dollar Traders' series, co-managed a team of 45 professional proprietary traders in London and has written for many leading publications including Traders Magazine, FX Trader and Your Trading Edge. He has also traded stock indicies and FX on his own account and is a member of the Association for Coaching, Association of Contextual Behavioural Science, Society for Neuroeconomics and Association for NeuroPsychoEconomics. His website can be found at www.highperformanceglobal.com
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.