· Kicks off a new 2072 Sixth World storyline that will feature four adventures and a full campaign book.
· Features a fully-written, buy-and-play adventure format with numerous useful gamemaster aids (including behind-the-scenes narratives, maps, grunt stats, location and character profiles, and a full Cast of Shadows).
· Designed to introduce new Shadowrun fans to the rich world setting and slowly reveal some of the long-time history and secrets of the Sixth World, while providing long-time fans with a tantalizing hint of nostalgia and tying into one of the best selling Shadowrun adventure campaigns of all time (Harlequin).
· Takes the runners into the dark heart of the most dangerous city in Africa on a fast-paced, dangerous treasure hunt for mysterious Awakened artifacts.
· Set in Lagos, a core setting presented in Feral Cities: designed to maximize potential cross-sales with Feral Cities and all core rulebooks as well.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.