The world’s fourth largest island is home to some of the finest national parks and the most pristine beaches in Indonesia. Footprint Focus Sumatra will take you from the bustling sprawl of Medan – with its colonial and Chinese architecture – the forests, mountains and rivers that provide great hiking and rafting, Sumatra has an ideal balance of heritage and nature. This guide provides extensive coverage of Sumatra’s most spectacular sight, the world’s largest volcanic crater-lake, Lake Danau, plus the Orang-Utan Rehabilitation Centre.
· Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Sumatra.
· Comprehensive up-to-date listings on where to eat, sleep, and party.
· Where to see Orang-Utans, go tubing, hiking or whitewater rafting.
· Detailed maps for Medan and other key towns and sights.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With comprehensive coverage of all the main sights, plus information on activities to take you off the beaten path, Footprint Focus Sumatra will help you make the most of your trip without weighing you down.
The content of the Footprintfocus Sumatra guide has been extracted from Footprint’s Southeast Asia Handbook
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Footprint Focus travel guides are specially designed for the needs of today’s travelers. Sumatra provides you with all the information you need and none of the stuff that you don’t.
· Insightful, in-depth and up-to-date information
· Extensive listings and expert advice on where to stay, where to eat and what to doAbout the Author:
Paul Dixon has travelled extensively in Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Indian subcontinent. He has spent the last nine years living and working in Indonesia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia and China as an English teacher. When not preparing his students for exams, Paul writes travel articles for several foreign magazines and travel websites, as well as helping to research and write guidebooks for Footprint.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.