The Golfers Guide to the West Country is the ideal companion for golfers who are not only looking for golf courses to play but for places to stay, eat and drink in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset. The guide provides: -
· Detailed profiles of all the 18 hole golf courses in the West Country.
· Reviews of golf in the each county plus informative write-ups, with photographs, on many of the courses by one of the West Country's leading golf correspondents.
· Comprehensive information on the location of each golf course and clear directions on how to get there.
· Suggested itineraries of selected golf courses to play offering the golfer the chance to experience the wonderful variety of inland and coastal courses when visiting the West Country.
· Comprehensive information on hotels, bed & breakfasts, self-catering accommodation, restaurants, pubs and inns.
The guide has been designed in an easy to use format by county with simple cross-referencing from each golf course to places to stay eat and drink so that the reader will find it easy to plan and organise the perfect golfing stay in the West Country.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.