Dan Appleton, CEO Dacom
"This book is an important primer for the language of DoD architecting, the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF.)"
The Definitive DoDAF Guide! Includes illustrations, anecdotes, essential tips, real-world examples and decades of insight.
Maximize the benefits that you and your organization can gain from building a DoDAF compliant Enterprise Architecture.
The information you'll find in DoDAF Wizdom is based on knowledge accumulated over decades and is now applied to the DoDAF. Much of the material is taken directly from presentations made by the "Wizards" of Wizdom Systems, Inc. Additional material has been written specifically for this book, and is based on years of experience in both private and government industries. This book is intended to provide substance on the process and the practice of building enterprise architectures that will get you what you want.
Inside this book you'll find:
- An overview of DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- An overview of Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- The specific requirements for products under the variety of circumstances that the DoDAF is likely to meet.
- An 11-step methodology that demonstrates exactly how a DoDAF project should progress
- An Integrated DEFinition (IDEF) primer
- A Unified Modeling Language (UML) primer
- An overview of time, cost and quality based Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- A working DoDAF example
- An overview of DoDAF products
- Helpful diagrams and examples - A glossary of terms
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Dennis E. Wisnosky
Dennis E. Wisnosky has taught DoDAF and Business Process Reengineering (BPR) His contributions to Enterprise Architecture began when he founded and managed the US Air Force's (USAF) Computer Aided Manufacturing (ICAM) Program in the late 1970's, ICAM created the IDEFs (Integrated DEFinition) language and used both IDEF0 and IDEF1x to build an architecture of manufacturing for the entire Aerospace Industry. Denis founded Wizdom Systems, Inc. in 1986. He has amassed many honors and awards for his work both as an executive and as an entrepreneur. He has written 7 other books on BPR and Factory Control, and holds degrees in Education, Engineering and Management.
"This book is an important primer for the language of DoD architecting, the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF.)" -- Dan Appleton, CEO Dacom
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.