This guide to Sicily features details of the island's colourful festivals, an in-depth history section following Sicily's development from its Etruscan past to the European Union and a practical language section on the Sicilian dialect.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...Lonely Planet, the intrepid traveler's bible...' --Los Angeles Times, April 2005
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet, Melbourne u.a., 2000. 1 288 Seiten altersbedingt guter Zustand, Taschenbuch. Artikel-Nr. 200416960