Examining environmental issues throughout the world, this reference title contains thorough definitions and explanations of terms relating to the environment. The volume includes detailed maps, an extensive bibliography and a Who's Who section, making this an essential one-stop reference work for anyone interested in environmental issues.
Features of this title include:
* An updated A-Z section of key terms and issues surrounding the environment
* An essay on the environment by a leading expert in environmental affairs
* A comprehensive directory section organized alphabetically by country, listing main governmental and non-governmental organizations, both national and international
* A series of maps showing environmental features both regionally and world-wide
* An extensive bibliography of relevant periodicals
* A comprehensive who's who section of the leading personalities actively involved with environmental affairs.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.