- To the pupil: why sight-reading?
- Short 4 bar pieces for both hands
- No change of hand position-single notes in each hand
- Movement in the right hand
- Movement in the left hand
- Movement in both hands
- 2 note chords in both hands
- 2 and 3 note chords --Schott Music
This collection of original tunes is an ideal extension of Piano Sight-Reading 2 (ED 12791), or a continuation of Piano Sight-Reading 1 (ED 12736), which presents 144 carefully graded sight-reading pieces and exercises in a range of musical styles. Taking an approach based on self-learning, the 7 sections of the book focus on developing different key technical skills as well as introducing the student to a plethora of musical terms.
Each section of the book contains solos, as well as piano duets for practising ensemble sight-reading. Suitable for preliminary, to advanced level students. Part of the comprehensive Sight-Reading series published by Schott and edited by John Kember.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.