Experience the Texan destination of Dallas with this handy, pop-up map. Small in size yet big on detail, this compact, dependable, city map will ensure you don't miss a thing.
* Includes 2 popout maps - an overview map of Greater Dallas and a detailed street by street plan of the Downtown area
* Additional maps cover Fort Worth, Fair Park and the DART
* Handy, self-folding, tourist map is small enough to fit in your pocket yet offers extensive coverage of the city in an easy-to-use format
* Thorough street index is also featured and cross-referenced to the map so you can easily find your destination
* Hotels, restaurants, stores and attractions are listed making this the complete travel package
Downtown Dallas map
Greater Dallas map
Fort Worth map
Fair Park map
Ideal to pop in a pocket or bag for quick reference while exploring the city.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
PopOut is the unique, genuinely pocket-sized map which features our patented PopOut fold. It is this innovative design that allows our precise, easy to follow cartography to be right in your hand when you need it most. Moreover, the origami fold means you can do away with that awkward, oversized map, making it a compact and discreet reference tool that doesn’t shout ‘tourist alert’!
PopOut was founded in 1993. Having spotted a need to cure what he calls 'Map Stress Syndrome' after watching numerous tourists around the City of Bath, England, battling with oversized maps, founder Derek Dacey recalled the invaluable miniature charts he used during his days as a commercial pilot. Aiming to bring this level of usability to the city map market, a small team of designers was recruited to realize what would soon become the PopOut. 1993 saw the release of the first ever PopOut Map Bath, which was sold in the gift and souvenir trade across the city.
Hot on the heels of this initial success, a research trip to the USA culminated in a redesigned layout, combining strong photo images, high quality printing and laminated covers – standards which are still adhered to today. That research trip also saw the birth of the first US destinations covered in the PopOut range – Boston, NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC. Launched in the new style in the US they enjoyed instant success in the gift and souvenir trade.
Today, PopOut produces over 100 titles for major destinations and is loved by travelers the world over.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.