Zu dieser ISBN ist aktuell kein Angebot verfügbar.Alle Exemplare der Ausgabe mit dieser ISBN anzeigen:
Exam Board: Edexcel, AQA, OCR & WJEC Eduqas
Level: GCSE Grade 9-1
First Teaching: September 2015, First Exams: June 2017
Letts Revision improves exam confidence
Matched to the requirements of the National Curriculum, this revision guide prepares students for their GCSE Maths exam with confidence. The variety of activity types ensures every student stays motivated throughout their revision to help them achieve the best results in their exams.
· Lively magazine-style layout communicates all the essential information in an accessible way.
· Plenty of practice questions reinforce understanding and improve performance.
· Hands-on activities for every topic provide a more varied revision approach.
· Free audio tracks talk learners through all the key points. Download from collins.co.uk/lettsGCSErevision
Revision Guides: Simple and concise explanations of every topic are explored through different activity types.
Workbooks: A mixture of question styles help children can get closer to a ‘real’ test experience.
Practice Test Papers: Test-style questions test understanding and improve performance.
This unique and innovative Revision Book supports all learning styles so that every student can achieve the best results. Whether you are a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner, this revision guide supports the revision techniques that you are most suited to, ensuring you revise effectively.
• suitable for the new Edexcel, AQA, OCR and WJEC GCSE Maths courses
• covers all the topics that will be assessed in the exams
• organised into 30-minute revision modules to aid planning
• engaging, magazine-inspired revision pages
• diagrams and charts communicate key concepts in a clear and visual way
• a ‘hands-on’ revision activity for every topic
• an audio ‘walkthrough’ of every topic (free download)
• Quick tests and exam-style practice questions for every topic
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.