Reseña del editor
This full colour atlas and guide of Devon, Cornwall and West Somerset combines road mapping (2.5 miles to 1 inch) with an illustrated town plan section to provide a feature rich, informative and helpful tourist guide.
- Thirty-two pages of detailed road mapping covers the whole of Devon, Cornwall and the part of West Somerset that includes Exmoor, Minehead, Taunton, Bridgwater and Ilminster. There is also an inset map of Lundy and a separate map of the Isles of Scilly.
- There are 24 town plans each with their own descriptive text, tourist information and listing of leisure attractions: Barnstaple; Bodmin; Brixham; Bude; Dartmouth; Exeter; Falmouth; Fowey; Ilfracombe; Launceston; Liskeard; Looe; Lynton & Lynmouth; Minehead; Newquay; Newton Abbot; Padstow; Paignton; Penzance; Plymouth; St. Ives; Taunton; Torquay and Truro.
- There is also a section of detailed descriptive text about Bodmin Moor, Dartmoor and Exmoor.
- Both road and town plan mapping clearly highlights places of interest and tourist attractions. In addition, the practical needs of the motorist are not forgotten with full major road junction detail, selected safety camera locations with their maximum speed limits and selected fuel stations.
- The index section includes a list of cities, towns, villages, hamlets and locations with a separate alphabetical listing of selected places of interest and other features.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.