Indonesia is the world’s best adventure; its beauty as diverse as the people. You can have world-class fun at night and the next day be off the grid in a tropical idyll. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Indonesia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Take in a traditional gamelan performance, laze on hidden beaches, or hike volcanic peaks; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Indonesia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Indonesia Travel Guide:
· Colour maps and images throughout.
· Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
· Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
· Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
· Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
· Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, cuisine, environment, outdoor activities, responsible travel and more.
· Over 60 maps.
Covers: Java, Bali, Nusa Tenggara, Maluku, Papua, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi and more.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet Jul 2016, 2016. Taschenbuch. Buchzustand: Neu. 195x126x35 mm. Neuware - From the western tip of Sumatra to the eastern edge of Papua, Indonesia offers endless exploration and infinite diversity. This unique land may well be the last great adventure on Earth.288 boat rides, 148 trips in a bemo (bass-thumping public minivan), 1 bloodthirsty mob, 1 typhoon named Vicente; Inspirational photos and clear, easy-to-use maps; In-depth background Comprehensive planning tools and at-a-glance practical info Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Java, Bali, Nusa Tenggara, Maluku, Papua, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Understand and Survival chapters. 832 pp. Englisch. Artikel-Nr. 9781743210284