What Will Your Stockholm Encounter Be?
Wandering the cobbled lanes of Gamla Stan, the city's 11th-century birthplace
Sampling a cloudberry truffle at Chokladfabriken
Pondering pygmy marmosets at the open-air Skansen museum
Savoring fika (coffee and cake) in the barrel-vaulted cellar of Café Art
Picking up some new threads at trendsetting Acne's flagship store
Zipping around the Baltic Sea on a RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat)
Discover Twice The City in Half The Time
Full-color pull-out map and detailed neighborhood maps for easy navigation
Our expert author recommends the very best sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
Unique itineraries, from keeping your budget under control to embracing the city during its Nordic winter chill
Locals share their insights: a gallery owner on where to find the best new artists, a bartender on Sweden's drinking dens and a local blogger's loves and hates
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Sherman's Travel, April 2007
'...Encounter guides...discreet in size, but generous enough on page count to provide a fuller city experience minus the hefty guidebook load.'
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.