A Year of Adventures is the inspirational planning tool to take you all around the world in pursuit of adventure. Discover a whole range of extraordinary experiences, including hiking in New Zealand, diving with sharks in South Africa, ballooning in Switzerland and storm watching in Alaska. Choose from over 100 activities in 130 countries, some to challenge you, some to enjoy at a leisurely pace, and catering to all fitness levels. After all, adventure does'nt need to mean hardship. Be inspired and plan a year to remember!
-Organized by month and week to allow you to plan the best adventure at the best time of year.
-Country and Activity indexes provide easy access search by the destination of your next holiday, or by the adventure you want to experience.
-Includes links for further information on adventure events throughout the book.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Entertainment Weekly, October 13, 2006
'This Lonely Planet guide plans a year of travelicious exploits, from a weeklong run through the Gobi Desert to Christmas on Robinson Crusoe Island.'
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet, 2006. Taschenbuch. Buchzustand: Gut. 224 Seiten Sprache: Englisch Gewicht in Gramm: 659. Artikel-Nr. 31426