Swap hen nights for Handel and discover where the first performance of Messiah took place
Go beyond Guinness with a pint of something different at Dublin's blossoming microbreweries
Go to the dogs - literally - at Shelbourne Park's greyhound track
Northside? Southside? You decide which is best over a drink (or two) each side of the Liffey
In This Guide:
One Dublin-resident author, over 500 hours of research, nearly 200 eating and drinking recommendations
Full-color coverage of Dublin's highlights
Insights into city life from a local broadcaster, fashion designer and pub landlord
Content updated daily - visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minuite reviews, updates and traveler insights
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet, like your passport, should always be kept close.' --Denver Post, January 2008
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.