Discover Malta & Gozo
Savor a glass of limuncell after a day climbing the steps and tracing the ramparts of Valletta.
Let your hair down in the Paceville party zone or at Rabat's open-air nightclubs.
Scratch your head and ponder the who, what, when, and why of prehistoric temples.
Hire a centuries-old farmhouse for poolside R&R in a sleepy Gozitan village.
In This Guide
One author, one fireworks festival, one serious Eurovision disappointment, 10 boat rides, 12 pastizzi, no rabbits harmed in the making of this book.
Diving & Snorkeling chapter highlights all the best dive spots.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack” --Toronto Star, February 2006
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.