Discover Perth & Western Australia
Savor the lush forests and vintage surf of the Margaret River region (and get the low-down on the good drops with our wine section).
Spread your toes and sink your feet into white sand at Lucky Bay, another contender for 'most beautiful beach in Australia'.
Drink in the lifestyle of Perth, the world's most remote city of its size, then relearn the meaning of remote in awesome Kimberley.
Collect our other passport stamp: have a beer with the royals in the sovereign state of Hutt River Province Principality.
In This Guide:
One 4WD and an intrepid husband and wife team cover 12,000km of outback
Zero impact on the environment with tips on camping, greener businesses and local travel
Swags of seasonal work and accommodation advice for those who want to say longer
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
For sheer global reach and dogged research, attention must be paid to Lonely Planet...' --Los Angeles Times, February 2, 2003
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung GC, 2000. Unbekannter Einband. Buchzustand: Gebraucht. Gebraucht - Gut Ecken angestoßen - 0 pp. Artikel-Nr. INF3002855978