Find out how a dream inspired Wales' greatest castle in Caernarfon.
Tuck into a Welsh Black beefsteak at the Bear Hotel near Abergavenny.
Go green at the Centre for Alternative Technology near Machynlleth.
Throw yourself into the Atlantic on a coasteering day out in Pembrokeshire.
In This Guide:
Two authors, more than 1700 hours of research, 68 maps.
Expanded coverage of Snowdonia for mountain lovers.
Top recommendations for that special weekend away.
Content updated daily: visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveler suggestions.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
For sheer global reach and dogged research, attention must be paid to Lonely Planet...' --Los Angeles Times, February 2, 2003
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.