Discover Naples & the Amalfi Coast
Experience the dramatic Neapolitan combo of sweeping staircases, cultish shrines and bellowing baristi.
Indulge the city's bacchanalian bent for high-voltage street life, thunderous opera and sweat-soaked dance floors.
Explore secret ruins and sub-merged mosaics in Campi Flegrei.
Leave the beach behind and traverse Sorrento's unspoiled rural hinterland.
In This Guide
Two expert authors, four annual miracles, five spa treatments, seven interviews, 67 pizzas and 206 espressos.
Expanded coverage of ancient sites Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestrum and volatile Vesuvius.
Book in and bed down at great-value accommodation along the Amalfi Coast.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guidebooks are, quite simply, like no others.' --New York Times
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Buchbeschreibung Lonely Planet Publications. Buchzustand: Neu. Neu - Provides coverage of the islands (Capri, Ischia and Procida) as well as coverage of the Amalfi Coast. This work contains thematic front chapters covering food, art, architecture, history. A chapter is dedicated to the archaeological sites. It also includes five regional itineraries and walking tours around the city of Naples. Englisch. Artikel-Nr. INF1000105244