What Will Your Paris Encounter Be?
...aperos at a pavement cafe deep in the heart of medieval Marais (p114)
...seductive strolls along the Promenade Plantee at twilight (p15)
...arguing about modern art in the Centre Pompidou (p22)
...the lights of the city twinkling beneath the Eiffel Tower after dark (p10)
...catching the last metro home after a night out in Belleville(p102)
...picking up charcuterie and wine at the Marche Bastille (p129)
Discover Twice The City In Half The Time...
...full-color pull-out map and detailed neighborhood maps for easy navigation
...our discerning author recommends the very best neighborhoods, sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
...unique itineraries and highlights help you make the most of a short break
...local experts reveal Paris' secrets: from the Louvre's documentary maker on the best places to view art to a fashion designer's shopping tips
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
"...a complete city guide boiled down to its essences, a sort of text-messaged guidebook with photos and quotes from locals geared to a savvy weekend visitor." --Chicago Tribune, August 5, 2007
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.