Jambo! Welcome to Kenya, home of lion prides, nomadic tribes and city-smart nightclubbers, realm of equatorial glaciers, ochre-red deserts and tranquil Indian Ocean coves. Whether you want to watch wildlife, set out into the great unknown or chill on a beach, Lonely Planet helps you plan the African adventure of a lifetime.
Set Out On Safari - get the lowdown on choosing, planning and booking safaris for every budget.
Embrace The Outdoors - whether it's cruising the coast, ballooning over the Mara or trekking up Mt Kenya, we give you the when, where and how.
The Big Five - our 16-page color wildlife guide is your essential animal-spotting companion.
Rest Easy - accommodation options to suit all tastes, from back-to-nature bandas to luxury ecolodges.
Make Your Own Way - up-to-the-minute information on how to get around, be it by buzzing matatu or graceful dhow.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Text: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.