Worthy of a vault at Gringotts, this amazing limited edition collection includes eight exquisitely crafted volumes shelved with a scale prop replica of The Monster Book of Monsters and a gilded, oversized portfolio with five frame-able prints of concept art. Featuring never-before-published art and text chronicling the making of the Harry Potter films, the set is limited to just 3,000 copies worldwide.
Seven of the volumes were created expressly for this collection and delve into different aspects of the filmmaking, showing how the team designed locations, graphics, costumes, creatures, and special effects. A book of the paintings of Hogwarts showcases the exquisite artistry of each. A keepsake book filled with snapshots and personal photos looks at the lasting relationships between cast and crew. The eighth volume is a cloth-bound edition of the New York Times Best-seller, Harry Potter: Page to Screen. All of these precious objects are housed in a collectible box that looks like it came from Diagon Alley. Arriving at your doorstep with a numbered certificate of authenticity, this limited edition is the ultimate collectible for any wizard or Muggle.
This collector’s edition includes:
• A cloth-covered case, styled to look like a shelf from a shop in Diagon Alley
• A cloth-bound edition of Harry Potter: Page to Screen
• Seven additional volumes detailing the Harry Potter creative team’s ten years of extensive efforts:
* The Creature Shop Compendium: Flora and Fauna from the Harry Potter Films
* Environments Envisioned: Building Fantastic Sets and Scouting Dramatic Locations
* A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films
* Movie Magic: Practical Props and Exciting Effects
* The Paintings of Hogwarts: Masterpieces from the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Sets
* Ten Years Later: Life on Set with the Harry Potter Cast and Crew
* Wizard Wear and Muggle Attire: Costuming the World of Harry Potter
• A replica of The Monster Book of Monsters film prop
• A gilded portfolio of five frame-able prints of original Harry Potter concept art
Bob McCabe is a noted author, film critic, broadcaster, and scriptwriter. He has written over twenty books and contributes regularly to Empire magazine, Sight & Sound, the Sunday Times, and BBC Radio. He lives in London. Jody Revenson has written and edited books featuring Spider-Man, Mickey Mouse, Tarzan, Captain Jack Sparrow, and Harry Potter. She lives in New York City. Moira Squier is a writer who has worked with Warner Bros. on Harry Potter collectibles, toys, board games, video games and themed entertainment worldwide for over ten years. She lives in Los Angeles.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.