Generative thinking - the ability to transform the raw data of human experience into productive information - allows us to process any experience in life into principles, programmes and objectives. That means we are never without recourse in resolving problems or achieving goals.
Human Generativity: Generative Thinking Skills is an introduction to these empowering generative thinking skills.
The book is organised into 6 parts to give readers a thorough grounding in how to prepare for, explore, understand, act and recycle generative thinking skills. Key topics include:
- How to prepare by identifying performance, benefits and productivity goals
- How to explore the experience by analysing feedback, outputs, processes, inputs and systems
- How to understand and synthesise goals by expanding and narrowing systems and operations
- How to act by defining objectives, and developing, formulating and evaluating programmes
- How to recycle by feedbacking information for more extensive exploring, more accurate understanding and more productive acting.< /li>
The authors believe the personal implications are profound for the generative thinker - living life as testable principles to be shaped by daily experience. With this book, you will be empowered will the skills necessary to make any journey a generative thinking journey. Human Generativity: Generative Thinking Skills
is the third volume in a series of three. In volume one, the authors explore the scientific legacy of generative thinking. In volume two, they introduce the reader to the experimental sciences.
Über den Autor
Robert R. Carkhuff, Ph.D., is a world renowned social scientist who has been generating "The Science of Human Generativity" for more than five decades.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.