* Wide appeal to popular culture and tech and non technical enthusiasts. The book will appeal to bloggers, males (60% of bloggers are male and females (50% of people who read blogs are female), and even those outside of the digital cognoscenti who are curious to know what blogs are all about.
* The editorial board currently includes: Doc Searls, Editor at Large for Linux Journal and preeminent blogger; Cory Doctorow, science fiction writer and blogger; Rick Karr, pop culture and technology reporter for NPR; Jack Boulware, San Francisco author and chronicler of the porn industry; and Bonnie Burton, a blogger and producer at ILM.
* Business Week and NYT have been discussing the growing importance of Blogs (Blog – web-based diary or "Web Log.")Some of the bloggers enjoy a semi-celebrity status.
* Stats: 1.4 million Active blogs, updated avg every 14 days; 107k updated weekly.
* Predictions: The number of hosted blogs created to exceed 5million by the end of 2003 and to exceed 10million by end of 2004.
* 4% of the online community read them, so there is a huge percentage of potential readers to draw from.
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Bonnie Burton is the founder of GRRL.com. She is a devoted blogger, both writing and reading them.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.