HARRY POTTER DIDN'T DIE.
The seventh and final book is out, but fans still fiercely debate the many controversial issues left unresolved. Now, the experts at MuggleNet.com argue passionately about what really happened and what should have happened.
• Would the series be stronger if Harry hadn’t survived?
• Should we pity Voldemort or hate him?
• Is Severus Snape really a hero?
• Should J.K. Rowling have left Dumbledore’s gay sexual orientation a secret?
• Did Harry actually die in Deathly Hallows?
• Were the Slytherins too demonized, the Hufflepuffs too lame, and the Gryffindors too glorified?
• Should J.K.R. write more Harry Potter novels or go out on top?
Emerson Spartz founded the MuggleNet website in 1999 as a homeschooled twelve-year-old. He is a third-year student at the University of Notre Dame. Ben Schoen was webmaster at mugglenet.com during high school and is now a freshman at the University of Notre Dame.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.