Pass the NCLEX-PN or your money back--guaranteed! Passing the NCLEX-PN exam is not just about what you know--it's about how you think. With expert critical thinking strategies and targeted practice, Kaplan's NCLEX-PN 2016 Strategies, Practice & Review with Practice Test shows you how to leverage your content knowledge to think like a nurse.
* 9 critical thinking paths to break down what exam questions are asking
* 6 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action
* Streamlined content review, organized along the exam's "Client Needs" framework
* Review of all question types, including alternate-format questions
* Full-length practice test
* Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
* Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test
With expert strategies and the most test-like questions anywhere, NCLEX-PN 2016 Strategies, Practice & Review with Practice Test will make you assured and confident on test day.
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation s leading NCLEX-RN(r) Examination Review. Led by experienced nurse educators, Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands and thousands of nursing students for the NCLEX-RN(r) examination each year. With our focus on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use, we provide benchmark and predictive testing for both RN and PN/VN programs. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com."
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.