If you want to learn NX for designing mechanical parts and assemblies, then this is the book for you. You will learn to use commands and techniques in NX by following step-by-step examples. This book covers everything from creating 3D parts and assemblies to creating print-ready drawings. The topics covered in this book are illustrated with the help of real world examples such as brackets, pressure cylinders, vices, plastic bottle, and more. Also, this book is well organized and can be used for a course or self-study.
• Get familiar with user interface
• Create 3D parts and assemble them
• Work with multibody parts
• Modify parts using Synchronous Modeling tools
• Create Inter-part relations in an assembly
• Design and document sheet metal parts
• Design complex shapes using surface modeling tools
Table of Contents
1. Getting Started with NX 9
2. Sketch Techniques
3. Extrude and Revolve Features
4. Placed Features
5. Patterned Geometry
6. Additional Features and Multibody Parts
7. Modifying Parts
10. Sheet Metal Design
11. Surface DesignÜber den Autor:
CADFolks is established by qualified engineers with more than 5 years of experience in training and authoring textbooks on CAD/CAM/CAE. Our aim is to provide our students with high quality training and textbooks related to CAD/CAM/CAE. We follow a practical approach during our training sessions for students and professionals.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.