Agile Project Management: The Agile Product Owner - an Amazon Best Seller
Proven Professional Advice for the Agile Project Management: The Agile Product Owner
****Updated and Advanced Edition****
If you are like me you have probably ran into the same challenges with Agile Project Management. Based on my consulting and workshop experiences I am giving away these exclusive findings that would make an Agile breakthrough for You.
You know it is the truth? don't you? You have witnessed it yourself in your company! I will reliably guide you on what others don't tell you, the business analyst come product owner - making the product owner a powerful tool from a strategic perspective!
Maybe you are afraid to take the first step? Aren't you? You have heard others experiences with Agile and you are unsure...let me introduce you to how it works easily and quickly. In Agile Project Management: The Agile Product Owner I am giving unique pioneering insights and secrets to unlock the magic of Agile.
Astonishing! I know what you are thinking - how is this never told before? Like you I was also dazzled by the powerful assertions however I quickly realized from practical and focused engagements that it just doesn't work in the pure way - in real life there has to be adjustments!
* Agile Project Management: Agile Product Owner Secrets - Valuable Proven Results for Agile Management, Revealed is relevant for any project and product practitioner and team wishing to make use of emerging Agile High Tech concepts with Reliable waterfall tested concepts for Survival in the business
Simple and Genuine Concepts - Found nowhere Else
* The truth behind user stories - with improved quality while being pro Business - the practical product owner
* Launching Agile and SCRUM - the product owner as a change agent
* Trust as a key differentiator in project and portfolio success
* Unique never before introduced scheme - Agile is not alone - basics of JIT, Lean Pull, Local optimization Lean and Agile chronicles - receiving buy in from stakeholders
Everyone wants to use Agile while maintaining the Waterfall structure and reap the benefits of BOTH. In Agile Project Management: The Agile Product Owner you will find:
* Pioneering views on marrying Waterfall and Agile. Each implementation has personalized company specific aspects, the emerging solution is always proven to be somewhat different - learn the skills of empowering your product owner and the entire environment.
* Terrific - Stop letting others tell you what to do! You know best and with the breakthrough concepts in this guide it will be easy for you to reap the benefits of both worlds and make the stakeholders happy!
Agile Project Management: The Agile Product Owner , Exciting Fundamentals - quick to implement
* Presented in an easy to follow case study! Meet Patrick and Naresh, Suzanne and others as they struggle and ultimately succeed and rewarded
* Discussed from a multi-perspective view - unique voices from various points of view.
* Integrated to allow you simple roll out across a portfolio! Concepts that allow an improved solution
HURRY - to get your copy of Agile Project Management: The Agile Product Owner, Scroll up and Click the buy button now!! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
Michael Nir - President of Sapir Consulting - (M.Sc. Engineering) has been providing operational, organizational and management consulting and training for over 15 years. He is passionate about Gestalt theory and practice, which complements his engineering background and contributes to his understanding of individual and team dynamics in business. Michael authored 11 Bestsellers in the fields of Influencing, Agile, Teams, Leadership and others. Michael's professional background includes significant expertise in the telecoms, hi-tech, software development, R&D environments and petrochemical & infrastructure industries. He develops creative and innovative solutions in project and product management, process improvement, leadership, and team building programs. Michael travels extensively to Europe and East Asia, conducting training and consulting. He understands people, organizations and cultures and has a high degree of comfort leading cross-functional and cross-cultural training. Whether he focuses on the "soft side" or on project business skills, or a combination of both, he is effective facilitating learning on myriad topics, including negotiations, conflict management, influence without authority, leadership, body language, and presentation. His style is facilitative, favoring Socratic Direction, employing a range of techniques, from mind mapping, NLP and accelerated learning to indoor gaming and active playful exercises. He has been working with a multitude of clients in a broad range of industries, ranging from high tech, medical, IT infrastructure, telecom to petrochemical. Michael engages participants from various backgrounds such as sales and marketing, operations, research and development and management.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.