How to Write Your Own Anime Stories, volume one (The Anime Artist Collection)
Do you want to write amazing anime stories? Learn how with the first volume of the renowned Anime Artists Collection, How to Write Your Own Anime Stories, volume one! In this all-encompassing, in-depth anime book you'll learn everything you need in order to write powerful and engaging anime scripts from beginning to end! You'll be guided in learning how to ...
- Generate Story Ideas. Need help coming up with ideas? Use one of 17 different brainstorming methods to create your own anime story concept!
- Find Your Audience. Learn about how to identify and articulate your target your audience. Once you find them, learn how to keep them hooked into your story until the very end!
- Learn the Elements of Storytelling. Learn about the Eight Elements of Storytelling: Concept, Plot, Conflict, Structure, Characters, Theme, Scenes and Dialogue complete with samples and examples!
- Write an Animated Script. Using the step-by-step tutorial guide in Chapter 5, you'll plot out and write an anime short or feature-length script!
- Study the Pros. Want to become a stronger writer? Learn storytelling from legendary anime filmmakers such as Hayao Miyazaki, Satoshi Kon, Mamoru Hosoda, Shinichiro Watanabe, Makoto Shinkai and many more!
Packed with everything you need to make your best anime story, this fully comprehensive guidebook is the perfect anime book companion for writing manga, anime short films and feature-length anime movies. Take your writing skills to the next level with the first volume of the highly anticipated Anime Artists Collection, How to Write Your Own Anime Stories
Die Inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.
About the Author
Trent Thompson is an author, illustrator and award-winning animator based in San Francisco, California. He received his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago in Electronic Media/Visualization, and his Master of Fine Arts degree from Academy of Art University in Motion Pictures & Television – Screenwriting. Trent has always had a vast amount of curiosity and equally insatiable appetite for learning how to create great, animated films in the Japanese anime style. His teaching experience as a screenwriting tutor, art instructor and animator over the course of his extensive career reflects his passion for helping others learn how to create successful animation, scripts and films.
„Über diesen Titel“ kann sich auf eine andere Ausgabe dieses Titels beziehen.